- StyleHigh End,Best,French
- Color / FinishAntique Bronze,Rose Gold,Polished Brass
- Panel Length11 inch (28 cm),9.1 inch (23 cm)
- Marble MaterialBrass
- Panel MaterialBrass
- Lock Deadbolt MaterialBrass
- Lock Margin5 cm
- Lock Cylinder MaterialBrass
- Number Of Keys4
- Fits Door Thickness3.5 - 5.0 cm
- Handle MaterialBrass
- Please Note:
1. Due to the shooting, lighting and screen display, some pictures has slight color difference from the objects, please understand.
2. Because of the different standards of measuring tools, the provided data has slightly error, that is for reference only, and the details of the parameters are subject to the physical object.
3. Please check the size before purchasing.
Door Lock Installation Steps
Confirming the opening direction of the door, stand outside the door and face the it! If the hinge is on the left of your hand, then that is left opening type. If the hinge is on the right of your hand, that is right opening type.
According to the opening direction of the door, to change the spring bolt direction according to the following steps; If it is right opening inside or left opening outside, then the spring bolt is just installed as the installation structure diagram.
Dig the holes of door and door frame according to lock accessories size
1.Force the lock into the side of keyhole, and screw the two self tapping screws down.
2.Put 2 set screws and fixed bolt screwed out the panel.
3.Aim the 2 bolts on the outer panel to pre-drill hole on the door plank, and install the outer panel accessories.
4.Install the inner panel accessories, screw 2 tightening screws down slowly, pay attention to adjust the position, to keep the hand holes and lock holes on the panel the same coaxial with the square holes and lock holes on the lock.
5.Inset the tapered end into lock hole on the inner panel, and keep the fixed screw inset into the panel hole, tighten the screw hole after the keyhole.
6.Keep the chute on square pole the same direction with fixed screw holes, insert the square holes on the lock.
7.Install outside handle.
8.Screw the fixed screws on the inner panel down, then screw down the stopper screws on the handle.
9.Install the lock box and lock plate, tighten the screws.
Notice: since our products are updating every day, each type and size are different, please refer to the actual product size when installing.
Your satisfaction is our long-term pursuit and utmost concern. Once your package has arrived, we encourage you to open and check to make sure that the items that we made meets your requirement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from Homerises.com, you can return or exchange your items within 5 days from the delivered date.
There are no questions yet.Ask a question